Tulpamancy Sites And Blogs
Websites — English
- /r/Tulpas – Subreddit for tulpamancy.
- Tulpa.im Forums — Very recent addition, supplement to the IRC networks.
- Tulpa.info – A hub of tulpamancy, containing articles and discussion.
Websites — non-English
- Tulpa.forumpro.fr (Tulpa Francophone) — Français (French)
- tlpe.ru — уютный форум тульповодов (Русский / Russian)
IRC (Internet Relay Chat) and Other Chat Networks
- Wonderverse Plurality Discord Server (updated 2017-11-28 to new Discord Server)
- Tulpa.im IRC Network: irc.tulpa.im (all channels)
- Tulpa.info on Rizon: irc.rizon.net (#tulpa.info, #tulpa.lounge, #tulpa.mods, #tulpa.nsfw)
Standalone Articles/Pages on Various Sites
See also our Personal Tulpamancy Sites thread on the forums!
- * *
Sites and Articles on Plurality-at-Large
*Please note that daemonism, though related to plurality, is not considered by default a form of plurality.
- The Daemon Forum (TDF) – The primary forum regarding all things daemonism.
- The Daemon Page – Information page associated with the forums. It is out of date according to the author as of 2015-04-15 (hopefully will change in the future).
*Please note that while soulbonding has a huge overlap with plurality with many soulbonding collectives being plural systems, it is not considered by default a form of plurality.
- The Living Library (Soulbonding.org) – A new soulbonding forum.
- .s o u l // whispers – One of the few older soulbonding sites still around.
General Plurality Sites
- Plurality Resource – A relatively young site aiming to compile articles on plurality. Hosts an active forum for plurals.
- Plural Café – A social network-like website running on Mastodon that is focused on plural systems.
- Collective Identities – A forum focused upon neurological and psychological models of plurality.
- Multiplicity: The Missing Manual on Kinhost – A plurality wiki. Contains some old information and terminology, but is still handy.
- /r/Plural – A subreddit for plurals and discussion of plurality.
- WikiPlural – A new plurality wiki. As of 2015-05-05, it is rather bare since it is rather new.
- Spacerobot Studio – Etsy page of a multiple system who makes and sells pride items for various minorities, including plurals
Sites Focusing on Clinical Multiplicity
- LB-Lee’s Multiplicity Site – Discusses multiplicity in general, but has a strong focus on DID.
- /r/DID – A subreddit for DID and OSDD.
- Mosaic Minds – An open website and forum for those with DID and OSDD, and supporters.
- D.I.D. You Know? – An introduction to the subject in comic form.
- Many Voices Press – A collection of free-to-download magazines on trauma and dissociation.
- The Dissociative Initiative – A site inclusive of all experiences of plurality, but that focuses primarily on traumagenic multiplicity. There is an open Facebook group as well. Also of relevance–the personal site of the authoring system.
Sites Focusing on Endogenic/Non-Clinical Multiplicity
- The Layman’s Guide to Multiplicity by The Blackbirds – A slightly old site, but still one of the most comprehensive resources for newcomers to non-clinical multiplicity.
- Ex Uno Plures by Plures House – Articles on plurality and self-determined identities.
- Astraea’s Web – One of the oldest sites on non-clinical plurality. Outdated on some parts regarding plurality in clinical settings and strongly anti-psychiatric, but a valuable historical archive.
- HealthyMultiplicity.com – A list of links to various plurality resources and blogs.
- Birds of a Feather by The Feathers – A site compiling beginner/outsider info about plurality, with a large “how to” basics section for plurals as well as more “201” topics (e.g. “identity webs”, visualizing the innerworld in Minecraft).
Historical Accounts of Plurality
- Neurons Gone Wild
- The Illusion of Independent Agency : Do Adult Fiction Writers Experience Their Characters as Having Minds of Their Own?
- Carl Jung on Philemon
- Socrates and the Daimon
- Leonard Nimoy and Spock
- Fernando Pessoa and His Heteronyms
- Angels of Bali: The Sanghyang Dedari Trance Performance Tradition
- Zār Possession in Northern Sudan
- When God Talks Back
Plurality Beyond Pathological Models:
*Thank you, Collective Solipsism!
- Multiplying models: Personal identity, dissociation and the possibility of healthy multiplicity
- Varieties of Tulpa Experiences: Sentient Imaginary Friends, Embodied Joint Attention, and Hypnotic Sociality in a Wired World
- Know Thyselves: Theorizing Multiple Personality through Social Movements
- Alterity: Learning Polyvalent Selves, Resisting Disabling Notions of the Self
- Normal Dimensions of Multiple Personality Without Amnesia
- Towards a theoretical framework of the etiology and structures of multiple personality: Chapter 4: Normative (non-pathological) multiplicity
- Dissociation and Transformation
Adapted from The Multiplex Quandary -> External Resources by The Quandary.