1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Pinned Personal Tulpamancy Sites and Blogs

Discussion in 'Tulpamancy Discussion' started by Falah, May 12, 2015.

1. Falah

Falah aka the Chiaroscuro

System/Host:
    The Quandary
    Pronouns:
    They/Them
    *A personal site, as opposed to a resource site, is a site that primarily documents personal experiences in a subject and contains information about a person or persons, as opposed to compiling general articles, guides, research, etc. If in doubt, post your site here.

Have a personal tulpamancy-related site or blog you'd like to share? Share it here! And don't forget to check out our Resources page, too. (Sites regarding plurality outside of tulpamancy should go in the Plurality Sites thread.)

Sites/blogs that are more than 50% off-topic reblogs, as well as sites that do not comply with our rules (respecting others, PG-13, no promotion of illegal activities, etc) will be pruned.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  2. Falah

System/Host:
    The Quandary
    Pronouns:
    They/Them
    [Reserved]

3. Falah

System/Host:
    The Quandary
    Pronouns:
    They/Them
    Guess we'll stick ours up here: Visions of Gray on tumblr. Name comes from Lark's old name. We (mostly me, but the others post there sometimes too) post essays, relevant articles we find, and weekly status updates, along with answering questions and correcting misconceptions we discover in the depths of the tumbles. It's primarily a tulpamancy blog, but there's a lot of stuff on plurality-at-large there as well.

4. Moonlight

Moonlight New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
  5. Abercrunchie

Abercrunchie Always Tired Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    We've got one.
    http://crunchieandfriends.tumblr.com/

Kouen tends to write in it more than I do and I think he finds it somewhat therapeutic. The bulk of it is personal/progress journal-style posts but sometimes we reblog tulpa stuff from other people.

6. FreyasSpirit

FreyasSpirit New Member Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them, It/Its
    Ours is https://freyasspirit.com/

It's mostly about mental health and how our plurality relates to mental health and is where we record most of our ideas.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  7. Endoodle

Endoodle Sleepy host Mixed-Origin System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him, They/Them
    It's fairly new, and I don't expect myself to post there often (I have a feeling the others might), but here's our personal and progress blog: https://enbiramen.dreamwidth.org/

Edit: I realized that our system is mixed-origins (has only one tulpa, two soulbonds and one we aren't sure how to call at the moment) should I post this in the plurality personal sites instead?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  8. The Quandary

The Quandary Colors and Contrast Administrator Moderator Mixed-Origin System

[Cassius] @Endoodle It could go either way! I think you all are fine here, especially considering that there isn't much in this thread right now.

Endoodle likes this.
  9. Shinyuu

Shinyuu Awoolfy Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

Pronouns:
    She/Her