1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

very new to making tulpas, i need help distinguishing signs.

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Devon McBeigh, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Devon McBeigh

Devon McBeigh George Pepper Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    so i have never made a tulpa before, but ive done a lot of research and thinking on whether i want one or not and im sure that i want one and that im perfectly okay with the hard work long term that it will take, not only to make but to keep happy. i began talking to my tulpa a few nights ago, and last night i asked a question, not sure what i asked though, and got a varying amount of head pressures, how do i distinguish what a head pressure means? do certain pressures mean different things?

2. Kaiyote

Kaiyote Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    It sort of depends on you. Some systems use head pressure in different parts to signify yes/no/what-have-you, some use varying pressure. Cerust and I actually use frissons/head pressure for yes/no.

Unfortunately, the initial "does that mean yes?" takes a little work. I think I remember very early on telling my (at that point very nascent) tulpa "little head pressure for 'no', lots of head pressure for 'yes'" and just assuming they understood and went with that until the frissons started happening.

Devon McBeigh likes this.