tulpa forms

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by SilverHoof, Feb 14, 2018.

1. SilverHoof

SilverHoof New Member Tulpamancy System

Pronouns:
    Any
    Can your tulpa take on more then 1 form ?
    say pony / human ? depending ? or it generally recommended to pick a single form ?

2. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    i would assume if it wanted to and had the willpower to do so although im new as well and not far enough along to know for sure, my tulpa "Emily" read this one manga with me and after that i decided to show her that her original form (i had drawn her original form) that was like one in the manga and she has been wondering if she should do that form instead, but either form she chooses i support her, so if yours is wanting to do the same i would say support them as well or if you don't then just sit down and talk with them about what your concerns are

3. SilverHoof

Pronouns:
    Any
    Im still trying to devople mine its been a few days now but I changed my mind on the form I want it to take so this is why i ask :?

4. Nonstop

Nonstop many small horses in a trench coat Tulpamancy System Is a systemmate

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Tulpas can take on more than one form, yes. Generally I would recommend trying to keep your idea of a form stable while you create the tulpa, but there's really no actual limits to what they can be. Tulpas can change after they're fully formed, too, so they may not even match the form you wanted them to take initially.

5. SilverHoof

Pronouns:
    Any
    thats so cool I cant wait till mine can do stuff on its own ><

6. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Breach] Many tulpas can change their form and many have multiple forms they will regularly take (same goes for hosts as well). As for form at an early stage, I think it is important to see whatever initially picked form as a template that they will change as they see fit. Then just wait and see what happens.

7. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    lol i actually changed my form too XD

8. Soulfiremage

Soulfiremage New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Yesterday mine were pushing me to try flying so much that for a few minutes I had um, not sure how many sets of wings - and a flight real enough to make tingles :P

James Addison likes this.
  9. AGGuy

AGGuy Professional Pancake Multiple System Is a systemmate

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Well, since it's not a real physical body but instead just a mental projection of what the headmate wants to look like, yes, they can look however they want.
    Some are better or worse at this than others, but yes, that's a thing.

Greets,
    AG

James Addison likes this.
  10. James Addison

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Definitely Infinitely better if i could lucid dream and then go to our mindscape, at least my body would be as real as it feels while i was asleep