1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

tulpa creating herself

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Rose Heanue, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Rose Heanue

Rose Heanue New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    The other day a new tulpa joined our system. The weird thing is is that none of us created her. The only amount of creation involved was a short description that I came up when bored but I have know idea where I got the inspiration from. I talk to my tulpas out loud a lot at home and it does annoy the rest of the family. The new tulpa does not talk out loud much at all and says she was created out of my desire to shut up and stop annoying people. She talked and could switch immediately. When she is in control I don't feel like someone else is contolling me but that I have become her although we can still talk in our mindvoices while she is controlling same as with the others but it happened without all the hard work and hypnosis. Is it possible to create a tulpa without realising or am I going mad?

2. Johartis

Johartis New Member Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Definitely, Idoha came into existence before I found out that Tulpamancy was a thing. That could be why we seem to have had different experiences than the majority of Tulpamancers seem to have had. For example Idoha could talk before we found out that head pressure was a thing, Idoha tried it out when we found out about it purely to see if she could do it, and long story short she could but it of course wasn't much use to us at that point so she hasn't bothered since. Also I keep reading about how Tulpas are supposed to require permission to possess the body, somebody should tell Idoha that because with us it's been a case of if she wants to do it then she does it whether I concur or not.

Rose Heanue likes this.
  3. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Breach] It is very possible to create a tulpa unwittingly, and in fact happens all the time. As for your specific experience, that could what happened or perhaps is more complicated (encouraged walk-in or something like that), though at the end of the day it matters not how she came to be in some ways because she is there in the here and now

4. Rose Heanue

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Thanks! I just wasn't sure if it was even possible being still quite new to all this. It turns out she is a girl of about 10 which is interesting as I would never make a child due to it potentially being awkward in terms of switching and becoming a child. she must be my inner child.

5. AGGuy

AGGuy Professional Pancake Multiple System Is a systemmate

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Yeah, the concept of a walk-in is nothing new.
    Authors are prone to it - they spend a lot of time "being" their characters so they can write them / "as" them better, and sometimes these thinking and feeling patterns can become autonomous and take on a form of their own.

That's actually precisely what happened to me, by the way.

Greets,
    AG

6. Rose Heanue

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Thanks for the reply. It is nice to know I am not alone.