1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

The wonderland and personality forcing

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Mahrti, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Mahrti

Mahrti New Member Tulpamancy System

Pronouns:
    Any
    I was just wondering, I am new to tulpas and i have a question based on personality forcing. Do i need to be in the wonderland while doing it? I also do not feel very connected to her in sense. Any thing that will help, I have read alot of guides, it is also my 3rd day of forcing so im not really expecting anything special right now! Thank you for your time!

2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Tri] There is no requirement to be in a wonderland to do forcing. In fact, some do not have any at all, which in many ways is the best indicator that it isn't required. That said, it can be useful for many. Doesn't mean it is the most useful for all.