1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Talking with first Tulpa help

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Ciplbilher, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Ciplbilher

Ciplbilher Tulpamancer Newbie Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him, They/Them
    So I can't entire say for certain Sans Is talking yet, so I'm taking any results I get as him speaking. Though I'm certain he's there cause his form just popped into my head with little thought from me after I gave him the decision. Can I get some tips on talking with him? I'm not sure on how to make more progress.

2. Falah

Falah aka the Chiaroscuro

System/Host:
    The Quandary
    Pronouns:
    They/Them
    This was never answered. :(

It's hard to give advice on this sort of thing, since the approach will differ for every brain. That being said, the advice that seems to be effective universally is simply practice. It's probably not what you wanted to hear, but generally speaking, it's the main way through which things improve in tulpamancy. You are on the right track, though, with treating what you get as him.

Could we get more information on specific things you're having trouble with? Are you having difficulty hearing him clearly? Are you just unsure if it's him? Are you running out of topics to talk about?

3. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Hail] Additionally, there are other channels for communication. Suggest other channels and generally try to "listen" on many. Channels can include various kinds of tulpish (images, emotions, etc.), visual communication, etc.