1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Switching issue

Discussion in 'Advanced Techniques' started by Rose Heanue, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Rose Heanue

Rose Heanue New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Me and my tulpa helen had a go at switching the other day but both me and helen were unsure as to if it worked. When helen was in front i sort of felt like i was her and i had her voice but it did not feel weird like someone else was using my arms just me with a different voice as if i was subconciously pretending because i wanted it so much. How do we know it has truly worked? Am i supposed to be in the wonderland and it feel like real life?

2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Breach] That is a common experience, actually. Blending can lead to things like this. And with eclipsing, this is a lead up to the name of the game so to speak. The lines between who is in control and how can be pretty fuzzy sometimes.

Something kind of weird, but I actually miss it. Haven't had it happen much in a long time. Once I identified it a long time ago, there was a certain peace and calmness to it being there with Tri in such a state.

kurlia likes this.
  3. Soulfiremage

Soulfiremage New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Relief, this happened with Katiya yesterday. Had an afternoon of programming without frustration and a spooked colleague.

4. Rose Heanue

Rose Heanue New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Helen: Thanks we have actually got a lot better at switching now and it is obvious who is in charge. I cleaned Rose's room something she wouldn't do owing to the fact she hates cleaning.