1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Really late Intro...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by James Addison, Jan 19, 2018.

1. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Hi, so it seems like anyone i know has done an intro...so allow me to introduce myself and my tulpa.

My name is James Addison.
    I am a very...social and non-social at the same time.I like to game, read, watch t.v, and explore different ways of life. I don't have as many people in my life that I used to have, i'm working on that.

{Hey! I'm Emily :3
    I'm new, James made me for various reasons, the one i'm most happy about though is because he needed a friend, a friend that would always be with him(he tried to even find the tibet word for friend instead of tulpa which means construct or build or something), and he trusts me more than i think i could ever deserve to be trusted.I'm a messy individual, messy with stuff but i like to keep clean and feel clean}

2. zerowander

zerowander New Member Unsure/Questioning Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Hi to you both

James Addison likes this.
  3. tophoreus

tophoreus New Member Tulpamancy System Soulbonding System

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Hello James and Emily! I'm Amanda.

{ Hello, I'm Tenmei. A pleasure to meet you both.}

4. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    it's nice to meet you both as well :)
    {heya Tenmei, same to you}
    hope we could talk more sometime maybe? :3