1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Pinned Suggestion - Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'Site Technical Help & Feedback' started by Drakaina, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Drakaina

Drakaina Dragon Kitty Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Writing my last question this came to me, so I'm putting it out there as an idea.
    What about having a pinned thread in the Beginner and Creation Help section for little one off questions that may not necessarily need a whole thread to answer. Things like "what does this word mean" or "can tulpa take over my body". It can serve as fodder for the FAQ thread as well. Questions that get asked often or seem important can be put into the FAQ.

The Outlaws likes this.
  2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Tri] Or perhaps, calling them simple/short questions. After all, people who aren't newbies might have questions that also don't warrant a whole thread in and of themselves. Also, might help prevent the formation of a divide, having questions by people at different stages as well as encouraging answers from people at all sorts of stages if someone has an insight.

3. Drakaina

Drakaina Dragon Kitty Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    That a good point. A Short Questions Megathread sounds much more inclusive. I wrote "simple questions" at first but it sounded a little dismissive when used that way. :P