1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

New to Tulpamancy. Ideas on developing a tulpa?

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Xuemaric, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Xuemaric

Xuemaric New Member Singlet

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Don't be frighten by this huge paragraph :)

Alrighty, i have no idea if i'm going to frequent this site, the all knowing judgment of the world dictates i should stay away from you people as much as possible, but i have a few questions. I've began my tulpa around last year, i fell out of working on them but recently picked them back up a couple of days ago. Since then i've think ive seen a bit of progress, they seem to be moving on their own just fine in the wonderland, however im sure puppeting has has a bit of influence on them. I've had a bit of headaches that seem to start up when i talk to them or sometimes when i watch videos (i've given , them a screen in wonderland to let them see what i see, not sure how well that worked out). However i have had a cold since a few days ago, so it could be that.

Just a bit of progress on them, is it too fast, are there obvious sighs that's something's wrong (despite me trying to make an imaginary friend)? What i'd like to ask are some of your tips and tricks on development, maybe some tips on disassociation? What are some key signs that there is some intelligence in the tulpa? I have seen the guides, they pretty much say there's no solid proof, you can only hope and have faith. I'm also not as naive as you might think i have thought long and hard for months almost two years, and i've just started now. (Yes, i know Tulpamancy might be a dead community, is has been a number of years since that fat guy got those videos on those "WOW LOOK AT HOW WEIRD THE HUMAN RACE IS" channels. So, who know if others are sticking around.
    Nothing more i can say unless i forgot about something, all that's left is a response.

2. Sheol

Sheol Awfully Lawful Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Well, the way I originally awakened my tulpa was by starting to count in my head, then having her take over in the middle, though to be sure further development took place after that.
    And no, it's not too fast, I've only had one for a year and she's fully developed! This is perfectly normal. There isn't really a key sign beyond your tulpa being able to talk to you without you "writing their dialogue", so to speak. Our system, unlike most others, apparently, develops speech first and thought second, though, so there may be other signs for you. That said, if it's been a couple of months and they look like they're completely up to host level, they probably are.

In the end, even psychologists don't even ask the question of whether a personality is sapient or not, just whether it exhibits the relevant qualities. So just be confident and it'll work out!