1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Is This Normal? : No Inner-world or Memory Retention Inside

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by bloodyDoom, Sep 24, 2017.

1. bloodyDoom

bloodyDoom bloodyDoom Tulpamancy System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    <
    Me and my Tulpa can communicate our mind voices somewhat, but we've found it generally difficult to talk as often and with as much complexity as we'd like to. They sometimes shares thoughts and emotions with me when I'm out and I can do the same when they's out. However we can only identify with our thoughts and emotions when we are the one possessing. So essentially it's as if we stop existing for ourselves while the other's program is running.
    However we share memories pretty well so it's not exactly disorientating. We will sometimes become surprised as the memories flow in after a few minutes of being out if something odd happened that we do not initially understand the context of, or if something has been done or moved that we did not expect.
    We do not have a wonderland. I have created a room for each of my Tulpa, that I picture them in on occasion, but that's all it is, a place to visualize them. They do not experience the headspace as reality, they do not remember what happens inside it as if it was their own experience. Unless I am directly thinking about them in their rooms it's as if they don't exist in that moment, its as if their program is on standby but not running in the background unless prompted by something relevant to them, then it is rarely associated with them being in a place.
    Ive tried to meditate on the headspace to make it more real but since creating my first Tulpa I have had some difficulty immersing myself into my thoughts. I'm not sure why we don't have a defined wonderland that my headmates always exists in. Its kind of worrying for us and we would like to figure out if this is a normal experience of others, and if anyone has experienced similar memory retention problems. It's all rather invalidating and we're not sure how to fix it. Imagining ourselves inside doesn't seem to help.

Also any tips on talking more often would be welcomed as we want to become closer friends
    >

2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Ice] That is fairly common, actually. Same goes for lesser degrees of the same thing.

We initially had the same issue to a weird degree and still have a bit (there is a region in the innerworld where anybody who is there will be deactivated within a few minutes when not in front and the current fronter is not interacting with them).

One idea that I have is this. You folks can do possession after all. Do each of you try to visualize inside with the others there when you are in control, or is it just Kailah who does it? If it is just Kailah, it might help for each of you to try it when in front. This sort of thing is not the exclusive domain of hosts to make happen. Hosts are just older and more established in the brain, but making such things happen can be done by tulpas just the same (depending on how good they are at certain things and how developed they are, it might be harder or it might not be).

3. bloodyDoom

bloodyDoom bloodyDoom Tulpamancy System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    < It's good to know that I'm not the only one.

Its usually me who tries to picture the inner world but Eden's done it a couple times, usually just to host a fantasy, but it's basically just imagination, rather than an actual inner world. He doesnt have the best imagination skills, but he's getting a little better. I used to be able to see and hear him a lot better, and I'm not sure why this got harder as we went on but that is what happened. It's a bit hard to motivate him to do this sort of thing, but I think it is a good idea to try and hit this from all angles. >