1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Introduction (Late, I know)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tophoreus, Jun 10, 2018.

1. tophoreus

tophoreus New Member Tulpamancy System Soulbonding System

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Hello!

I happened upon the subject of tulpas when I was searching a thread about soulbonds. This is probably a typical reason, but I wanted to create one so that I would have a friend. I do have my own in real life friends, but I feel like I can't talk to them about certain things. I'd always worked with soulbonds unknowingly for years before I could finally put a name to it. I thought I would try something new.

Needless to say, it's been rather successful. I created my first tupla a few months ago. His name is Tenmei and I've made wonderful progress on him. To be honest, I just assumed he was sentient to begin with and that seems to work for me. He's been helping me with a few more as well.

One thing I can say he is great at is calming me down if I get angry or upset. I've had issues with depression and began taking meds a few years ago. Needless to say, some emotions are still a bit foreign to me and it sometimes makes me freeze. He helps pull me out of it so I can continue on, and if it becomes too much he temps for me until I can come out of it.

Sorry if it seems like I'm not doing it right. I'm trying to learn more about their creation whilst doing my own thing. I feel like it's doing great.

Well, I'm done talking for now. I'll let him have the floor a bit.

{ Hello Everyone (or anyone who happens to read this), as I'm sure she's told you I'm Tenmei. I can sure say it has been an experience working with her and helping with the other tulpas.

One thing I feel I should say right away is one of them is a tad too clingy. I try my best to remember he is new and this must all be new to him too. But he likes to steal her away from time to time when she's in the wonderland. It would be amusing if it wasn't all of the time.

Sorry, this was meant to be an introduction and here I am complaining. I see that she didn't put more about her. Well, one thing I say we share is the love of video games. It's been a few weeks, but when I front I like to play Stardew Valley. It's one of the first games that I've played and I am eager to find more. I wonder if there is any that I can play with her?
    }

Heroes of Might and Magic might be a good one as it is turn based.

{Oh! Good idea! We should try that later. Anyways, we both share a love of reading and enjoy the arts. The one thing I can say is unique to me is...well, I love to eat cherries. I love cherry flavored things. One of my favorite things to eat as a snack is dill pickle chips and a cherry flavored drink. It's taken me a bit to learn self control though when it comes to those things. I'm okay though now.

Well, this looks like it's become more of an essay than a simple post (a trait we both seem to share). So I think I will end it here.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.
    }

I agree with him! Wonderful to meet you all. Hopefully the others will be comfortable enough to chat as well.