1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

How to get inside the wonderland as if you were truly there or dreaming?

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by fireYtail, Jan 16, 2017.

1. fireYtail

fireYtail New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    As it says in the title, I want to associate with wonderland/the mental world and dissociate as much as possible from reality/the physical world. I've been told countless times on the IRC "Just imagine yourself there" but that's not making me eventually "pop in" or anything, I just keep on using my (lacking) imagination, or in other words daydreaming. I've had my tulpa for more than 2 years as of now and I really want to meet him (And by the way, I'm a male too) To be honest I've already met him twice in dreams, but once I wasn't lucid and the other time just lasted seconds (I'm trying lucid dreaming for this as well) So, what to do? And I prefer long and explicative answers to TLDR(s)

TLDR: "Just imagine yourself there" not working.

2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Hail] I have a couple ideas. You said you can daydream, so that is a very useful stepping stone. I can see a couple approaches.

One, while you may not be able to pop into the wonderland that your tulpa inhabits, but, if you can make another place through daydreaming, he may be able to pop in there (and possibly later drag you back to his). Wonderlands can be made through daydreaming. Three of my tulpas a mini-guide on it actually: Wonderland Creation Via Daydreaming.

Another possibility is to put the blindfold on so to speak and try to pop into his world with a blindfold. Vision could be making it hard to get there and immerse because it can take a while to get clear sight of a wonderland and not having it right away can make one pop back immediately or prevent one from popping there in the first place. So, don't do it in a way you could see anything either way. Try to go there with no sight and see if you can get there and stay there. Also, might help if he pulls you there to help guide the popping, to give you the coordinates so to speak.

Next one is a bit weirder. It is not something that should be done without your tulpa's permission at all. Also, it might not work. Just, it is something that would probably work with my system. Haven't really heard of any others having anything similar. The idea is to tap into your tulpa's wonderland senses in the same way that any person inside (tulpa or otherwise) can tap into the body's senses. If you can tap into your tulpa's senses, that might make it possible to pop in (would be a 3rd person view or a 3rd person and 1st person simultaneously).

Another is one that my system has had work. S, our original, was not able to get into any of our wonderlands for two years while being stuck in her own private one deep inside for two years. But, one of the times she was able to barely get into bodily control and hold it, she was able to from there use where my own form was inside one of the wonderlands to be able to finally get hers moved there and then she was able to go fully in there. In your situation, it would have to work a bit different. Basically, your tulpa would need to come into control of the body at least partially with you still there (possession would be better than eclipsing for this) and try to think about his wonderland body while you are watching and then you try to get to where his wonderland body is with yours while he is thinking about his.

BlytheSpirit likes this.
  3. fireYtail

fireYtail New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Thank you for your reply, I thought this site was dead!!!

4. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Hail] just a dry spell.