1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Heya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fawx, May 19, 2018.

1. fawx

fawx man i don't even have a tulpa tf i doin Unsure/Questioning

Pronouns:
    Any, She/Her
    I was introduced to the concept of tulpas by my friend Sharkie a month or two ago. It sparked my interest then, but not enough to pursue the topic more. Recently, Sharkie told me she had created her own tulpa, Carlos. This rekindled my interest in the idea of tulpas, and in the past few days I've been looking around for more information, and what better place to learn about tulpas than a forum dedicated to them! At this point, I'm not sure if I would like to pursue making a tulpa, but I feel that once I've learned more I'll be able to decide whether or not I will. Anyways, I probably won't post much, but expect me to be reading through what others write. on the topic of tulpas :P

2. RainoftheUniverse

RainoftheUniverse New Member Tulpamancy System Unsure/Questioning Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    Hi there! This place is kinda dead most of the time, but people do post here. I learnt about tulpas myself not too long ago, and just today got around to properly working on one (who's name is currently Elise).
    Again, this place ain't hugely active, but people do use it, and there are some good resources here. So, welcome! Enjoy your stay! I don't know what else to put here! :)