1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Help with visualization and vocals.

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Xuemaric, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Xuemaric

Xuemaric New Member Singlet

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Okay, so i've just started to work on my tulpa a few days ago, i'd just like to say i've been planning this for months so this isn't for shits and giggles for any other "singlets" out there (seriously do we NEED silly terminologies like that?), anyways, i've got the personality and form all figured out, however im having trouble planning on what to do for visualization and vocals. Personality is simple enough repeat a list of personalities you've planned out while directly telling this to your tulpa, however i can't get a good idea on how to handle the visualization and vocals, their not as easy to repeat around. You might say, "oh just let it develop on its own" but i have everything planned out, and i'd like the tulpa to have what i planned, it can add whatever its wants afterwards, but i'd like to give it the guidelines. So with that said, can anyone share how they handles visualization and vocals? Yes i've seen the visualization guide, however, i haven't seen anything on vocals, still i'd just like some personal experience shared.

2. Crimson Prose

Crimson Prose New Member Unsure/Questioning

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    I've only just started myself, but I found this meditation that has an interesting bit on helping your tulpa vocalize.

3. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    idk about vocalization(what is it) but personally my visualization i have been doing at night, whenever its dark, sitting and breathing like the meditation part but i put a lit candle in front of me(far enough away to feel like your looking at a campfire) and then i close my eyes and imagine there is a campfire and whatever surroundings you want

my visualization ends on either monday or tuesday and idk what i need to do after that cause i have done planning the form and persona and now visualization i guess next i have to do narration which is like talking to your tulpa about any subject(which i also do during visualization) but idk what the list to go down is

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2017