1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Hello there, I'm new :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miko, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Miko

Miko New Member Tulpamancy System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him, They/Them
    Hello everyone, I am new at Tulpamancy and quite intrigued with the process. I stumbled across the idea of the Tulpa over 10 years ago when I thought I had created a Tulpa after doing some research into what was happening to me. Turns out it was an extra-terrestrial (it's a long story that I won't go into). I know many don't believe in aliens, but my daughter and I are also both abductees. But after doing the research I was still interested in the idea of Tulpas. I have many questions and am hoping to find answers here. For example, is it possible to communicate with your Tuplas in your dreams? I believe I have made several, but I only see them in my dreams. They have taken on a personality of their own and have created their own "mental worlds" as I call them. Usually these worlds are small, like a floating island or something, and sometimes the worlds aren't even complete, like we walk to the edges of their world and there is nothing but whiteness with some drawn trees or something, sort of like in that movie "Coraline", but this has been going on long before I ever saw that movie. I don't believe I'm the one creating these worlds. Or could I just be dealing with other entities in disguise again? Or is it simply a product of my subconscious?