1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Hello anyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Waiting4Worms, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Waiting4Worms

Waiting4Worms New Member Unsure/Questioning Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    This isn't my first time here by a long shot, but so much has changed in my life since the last time I was around that, even though my posting was limited, I felt the need to start fresh, and present my profile as a clean slate. My name is Maddie, and I'm joined by Chauncey. Tulpamancy as a known concept is still relatively new for me (only been aware of this community for 2-ish years now) but tulpamancy as an act is not new. Chauncey is what the community would refer to as an "accidental" tulpa. He started from just a little voice in the back of my head that I parroted so often it became second nature, and then suddenly it wasn't parroting anymore.

Gradually, Chaunc has picked all aspects of himself - he has his own personality, his own voice, his own likes and dislikes and image - essentially, everything you'd expect of a tulpa. He's been with me since sometime in 2013, but things got rocky for awhile. Without getting into too much boring (or sad) details, I forced him to fade, something I still strongly regret. It wasn't until I stumbled upon the tulpamancy community that I realized what he really was, and the enormity of what I had done to him. I'm still trying to help him return to his former glory, and I want to do it right, and do right by him this time, with more age and more knowledge under my belt.

Longer than I wanted this to be, but that's that. I'm hoping to learn all I can from everyone here, and give Chaunc a way to communicate with others. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this, and I can't wait to actually get to know some of you.

2. kurlia

kurlia ~~~~~~ Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

It's nice to meet you!

I think you're a hero. Really, thank you so much for doing this. It takes courage and strength to own up to a mistake of that magnitude and work to correct it, and I'm really glad that Chauncey is getting another chance at life. But your story is hitting close to home, so maybe I'm a bit biased ;).

Meeting people is the main reason I made this account, so I'll be happy to talk to you and Chauncey, if either of you wants. Though I'm still so new at talking to people other than my host that I can't promise that I'll be any good :P.

Either way, good luck to you and Chauncey!