1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Graphical Bugs - Dark Theme

Discussion in 'Site Technical Help & Feedback' started by Drakaina, May 18, 2016.

1. Drakaina

Drakaina Dragon Kitty Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Just reporting some graphical bugs I found. When using the Flexile Dark theme (which by the way thank you so much for, white backgrounds are terrible on my eyes), the speech bubble icons to the left of the forum categories don't display properly. You see a blue box, which I assume is the under image that gives the speech bubble image it's colour. The formatting tools are also invisible. I can hover over them and the selection box appears like it should, but there is no actual image to tell me what the button is. Hovering does eventually show the tooltip, so I know the buttons are there, they're just missing images for some reason.

I don't know how much of this is fixable, or how much is on the engine's side. But if any of it is fixable that would be awesome.

(I probably should mention, these bugs are on the desktop version, I'm writing this from my computer. I check on Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) both seem to have the problem.)

2. Watcher

Watcher Somewhere Between Motivated and Cold

System/Host:
    The Outlaws
    Pronouns:
    He/Him, They/Them
    Hmmmm that's odd. I'll take a look at it and poke around with the CSS later tonight if I can. Since it's a dark theme, I might have to adjust the background color of the formatting icons so they're easier to see. Not sure what's causing the case of the missing speech bubbles, though.

3. Watcher

Watcher Somewhere Between Motivated and Cold

System/Host:
    The Outlaws
    Pronouns:
    He/Him, They/Them
    Okay, I poked around at it. Looks like the icon files for the dark theme are missing. They might have gotten lost in the server move. I'll let the staff know and see if they can replace them. Good catch, @Drakaina.

4. Drakaina

Drakaina Dragon Kitty Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Thank you, Arcana. I'm glad it was something relatively simple. Looks like my bad eyes came in handy for something. X3

(And thank you too, to the staff who fix this when you can. ^^)