1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Faceless Tulpa

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Big Boi, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Big Boi

Big Boi New Member Unsure/Questioning

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Hello

I've been trying to turn my childhood creation into a tulpa. I've planned out his personality and looks, but there is one issue. I can't think of a face. He's supposed to be an angel, good and caring one, I have always imagined him without a face. He constantly wears a cowl and there is emptiness where his face is supposed to be. Is it a problem? I think he should be able to create his own face with a little bit of help, but is it true? Or could he perhaps use both his face and the void? Another question is how far would he be able to alter his personality, would he be as I imagined him, always ready to help and deeply caring bout every aspect of my life?

And here comes the method of creation.

So far I've been thinking random stuff like ''You should eat that'' and then looked at my side and imagine him holding my shoulder and looking happilly despite the lack of face, I love this feeling tho, when he seems happy besides not having a face, I can sometimes project a face unto him but only when I see him near me and only if I need to. How far am I from creating a tulpa? Pretty far I suppose, but am I doing a good job visualizing him walking next to me and thinking bout the dialogue we are currently having and other stuff like that?

Hope you'll help me!

2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Ice] Some tulpas don't have faces. Some do. Some start without them but make ones later. Some start with faces and end up ditching them later. Nothing wrong with any of these. He would probably be able to make a face if he wants one.

As far as him altering his personality, he could change quite a bit or very little or anywhere in between. But remember this, pretty much everyone changes at least a little over the years as they gain new experiences.

As far as how far you are. It is about interaction. You are interacting and this will help him grow and it sounds like he is currently growing. Keep interacting with him in a positive way and this will continue.