1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Does keyboard proxying count?

Discussion in 'Possession and Cofronting' started by Soulfiremage, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Soulfiremage

Soulfiremage New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Katiya and I have finally come to a proper agreement as it seems a lot easier for her to talk through my fingers to the world - as long as I don't edit her, even her choice of spelling, accent, grammar and things.
    (Katiya) who wants b flippin censoring? Mebbe better not b speakinz unless u can say what u wantin and how!

(Soulfiremage) What is weird is I don't hear her properly yet, but what she wants to come out of my fingers is very very easy to feel and know ((Katiya) shud be hopin so been doin it 2 u long enough (soulfiremage). Do others have this experience?

2. Kaiyote

Kaiyote Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    This actually sounds quite a bit like how Cerust first started really communicating with me. Back in the very beginning I kept a stream of consciousness journal where I'd basically just talk at Cerust, and every once in a while I'd get the feeling that she *needed* me to type something, so I would type it. She could at least answer yes/no questions via frissons/head-pressure at that point, so it was semi-easy to confirm if what had just happened was her sending those thoughts in to the typing "queue".

Soulfiremage likes this.