Does keyboard proxying count?

Discussion in 'Possession and Cofronting' started by Soulfiremage, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Soulfiremage

Soulfiremage New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Feb 2, 2018
    She/Her, He/Him
    Katiya and I have finally come to a proper agreement as it seems a lot easier for her to talk through my fingers to the world - as long as I don't edit her, even her choice of spelling, accent, grammar and things.
    (Katiya) who wants b flippin censoring? Mebbe better not b speakinz unless u can say what u wantin and how!

(Soulfiremage) What is weird is I don't hear her properly yet, but what she wants to come out of my fingers is very very easy to feel and know ((Katiya) shud be hopin so been doin it 2 u long enough (soulfiremage). Do others have this experience?
  2. Kaiyote

Kaiyote Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Oct 23, 2017
    This actually sounds quite a bit like how Cerust first started really communicating with me. Back in the very beginning I kept a stream of consciousness journal where I'd basically just talk at Cerust, and every once in a while I'd get the feeling that she *needed* me to type something, so I would type it. She could at least answer yes/no questions via frissons/head-pressure at that point, so it was semi-easy to confirm if what had just happened was her sending those thoughts in to the typing "queue".
    Soulfiremage likes this.