Confused

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by Rose Heanue, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Rose Heanue

Rose Heanue New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Hi I am new to this forum and new to tulpamancy. I have for years had an awesome imaginary friend who became a tulpa without me realising as I had no idea what one was. I think we are seperate but I still have a little control. How do you know when you have separated fully. Does it suddenly happen one day or is it more gradual? What should I be doing to make her stronger? I am really confused.

2. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Tri]

Separation can be a very gradual process, though it can also be rather sudden depending on circumstances. As far as how does one know, emotion bleed, identification with the memories of the other, etc. can sometimes indicate how connected or separate one is, but these are not always reliable indicators.

Connected and strong are not mutually exclusive. It is possible for her to be strong but still connected, just, that means that the affects between you are more symmetrical if that is the case. Now, if you are connected and influence is asymmetric (say you have more influence on her than she does on you), there are ways to work on that. A commonly effective method is to find something that the one trying to get stronger is very interested in that the other person is not and then the former person pursue that and the latter get out of the way if possible or help facilitate if that is not possible yet.

3. Rose Heanue

Rose Heanue New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    Thanks. I will heed your advice! I will ask her what she would most love to do and encourage her to pursue it even if it is not my cup of tea.