1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Chatroom

Discussion in 'Site Technical Help & Feedback' started by Solarsuntzu, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Solarsuntzu

Solarsuntzu New Member Mixed-Origin System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    I really think this website could do with an actual chat of some sort. A lot of forums have a chatroom. It can either be on this website, or it could be on a Discord or Skype server or something.

2. Falah

Falah aka the Chiaroscuro

System/Host:
    The Quandary
    Pronouns:
    They/Them
    We are actually in the middle of creating an official Discord chatroom for Tulpa.io. Progress has been halted for now, though, since most of our team is busy with various life events. It's something that will happen eventually, but, eventually. :P

-- Cassius

3. Solarsuntzu

Solarsuntzu New Member Mixed-Origin System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Alright, I gotcha. I think a chat would greatly improve the community retention rate. I've noticed this forum is kind of empty, and I think it has a lot of potential and could use more members. I helped my inviting a lot of my friends, but I think a chat would be good to help new members stick. Admittedly the only reason I've stuck around some other forums is because there was a chatroom there. Gives people more stuff to talk about, and subsequently, more reason to stick around