1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Changing names?

Discussion in 'Site Technical Help & Feedback' started by Nero, May 19, 2016.

1. Nero

Nero |-/ Mixed-Origin System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him, They/Them
    So, I recently figured out that I'm a trans guy and I want to post under the name Evan, but my name on here is Emma. As I really don't want to post under that name again, how would I go about changing that?

Thank you!

2. Falah

Falah aka the Chiaroscuro

System/Host:
    The Quandary
    Pronouns:
    They/Them
    Hey, sorry for the delay! I've changed your name just now. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, from one trans person to another... I don't know if "congratulations" is exactly the right way to put this, but I definitely am glad that you've found this important aspect of yourself. If you need any resources regarding binding, voice training, transition, communities, etc, we'll be glad to pass along resources, and I believe there's a number of other trans folks around here who'd be glad to do the same.

Take care of yourself.

3. Nero

Nero |-/ Mixed-Origin System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him, They/Them
    Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! :D This really means a lot to me.

4. Alexander

Alexander Alexander, Alex, and Xander

System/Host:
    kayadizzle
    Pronouns:
    He/Him, They/Them
    Hi, I don't really know how to do all those formal introductions, but Ka made my account and accidently made the A lowercase. Could you fix that please thanks.

5. Loading User

Loading User Stephen Is a systemmate

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Another thing that can done, as you only have one message is to remove the account and make another one.

6. Loading User

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Also! While I'm here- I might as well mention this, seeing as many people seem to want to do it. Perhaps when anyone who works on the site has some spare time, a 'change your name' button could be added? Just a suggestion- do with it what you will.

7. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Tri] It is done.

Can look into it a bit. Will require some more discussion as well.

8. Loading User

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Alright, thanks.