1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

Can dead Tulpas be resurrected?

Discussion in 'Tulpamancy Discussion' started by Mendel Chaskel, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Mendel Chaskel

Mendel Chaskel New Member Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Hello- I haven't been on here much lately, but there is quite a situation going on that I think you might be interested in.

So, recently on Discord I've spoken with a friend who says that he had a partiapar sentiant Tulpa in the past, before I taught him a little about what tulpamancey was. He told me that he enjoyed talking to it, and spent quite a lot of time with it, but one day it just dissapeared.
    I asked if he spent time trying to get it back, and he, in return, told me that he tried everything he could find, and that he tried for months, Sometimes half an hour sometimes and sometimes for whole nights even.

We still don't know why this has happened, but I'd like to find out. The Tulpa had attention, so why would it just go away for months?

Also, one other question, Can Tulpas be dragged away from their host against their will in some way?

We thought that could be a possibility, but we don't know if that's even possible...

Any replies would be helpful!

2. AGGuy

AGGuy Professional Pancake Multiple System Is a systemmate

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    I mean, that's more of a philosophical question that no one else can give you an answer to.
    Yes, sure, on one hand there's the question whether that mind was just dormant, or completely gone from the brain (or in other words, dead).

But beyond that - well, in the latter case, assuming the personality, thought patterns, emotions, just everything about that person is returned to the brain after having been legitimately gone/dead - then is that the same person, or just a perfect copy of that person?

That's a question way too deep and too far out there for someone else to answer for you.
    It's the kind of question you have to decide on an answer to for yourself - not to mention very much a question that "revived/returned" person has to find and accept an answer to for themselves.

Sorry, but that's the best, most honest reply I can give you.

Greets,
    AG