Unofficial Translation arabic translations!

Discussion in 'الترجمة العربية' started by kenkraken, Jul 19, 2016.

1. kenkraken

kenkraken New Member Tulpamancy System Is a host

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    I'm planning on translating a lot of guides and verbs
    it might take a while but it is better than nothing. this page will be updated frequently :D.
    so, please mods, could you pin it?
    • Ayla switching guide: 100%
    Original English version: http://pasted.co/3124cf00

• Glossary: 100%
    tulpa.info glossary + tulpa.oi's

• Kiahdaj's guide 31.82%

Edit #1: god, i don't i can see any arabic letters anymore without having flashbacks to window's default text editor. i should finish the glossary in a few days.

Edit #2: woo hoo, i finished the glossary. i feel like a boss rn lel. it was tiring even though it was short, since i have to give it extra care than a normal guide because its a glossary. its arguably the most important thing to translate imo! AND i've made a poll for what should i translate next in tulpa.info's forum. the majoraty (me included) chose kiahdaj's guide. even though its 22 pages!

Edit #3: wohoo. im finally back at the game. yes im starting kia's guide which is arguably the best guide out there. i can't give out a date BUT, it is much easier to translate than ayla's since its more formal? i think that's the word. kiah's guide is perosnal and less of a textbook.

Edit #4: griffin has shown alot of senteince lately. so i'm taking a break for a weak, but that doesn't mean i will stop translating! its just gonna go on a slower pace for the past week. sorru~

Edit #5: the break is now over! sure, griffin isn't vocal yet BUT he became more sentient. i can smell it!, ok maybe not smelling it but feeling it. and not only that i came back stronger than ever! im planning to translate a WHOLE PAGE A DAY, or at least try to. sometimes its just too much words and i turn my self off. its 14% finished now suckers! my goal is near and its only getting nearerererer.

kenkraken signing out~

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    AliceInWonderland likes this.
  2. AliceInWonderland

AliceInWonderland Live long and prosper Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    I love it. Now if only I knew Arabic..

3. Meret

Meret New Member

Pronouns: