1. Due to hosting difficulties, difficulty maintaining the forum, time issues, etc.; some time later than a week from now (June 9, 2018) but within the next month, this site will be changing adminstrators from us (Fall Family) to the Quandary and moved, and the forum either migrated to other software or ended. If the forum is ended, static versions of the guides and other resources will be preserved. For more information, see Upcoming Administration Change and Possible End of Forum.

A Note I Found in a Dream

Discussion in 'Tulpamancy Discussion' started by Dylann, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Dylann

Dylann New Member

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Hi! I'm Dylann!

I am new here and discovered tulpamancy about 2 weeks ago, but only started the creation process a couple days ago. I just have question about something that happened last night. I did a 40 minute session of active forcing where I told my forming tulpa, Nova, about how she was a tulpa and that I was the host and why I was creating her and all that. Then I started talking about how I really hope that we could be friends and partners and I suddenly started giggling at nothing. I am pretty sure that is a good sign and so I said farewell and went to sleep after a little while.

That night I had a dream I walked up to a wooden desk in a cottage and on the desk there was a note that said "I am not sentient yet, but I still love you."

I woke up and completely forgot about that dream but I did some active forcing where I decided to work on the wonderland with Nova. I kept on asking for opinions but I got no answers and so I decided to create a house for her. My first thought was to make a little wooden cottage in the forest and after creating it we walked inside to talk. I saw the same desk as in my dream and suddenly remembered the note. The note wasn't there but I questioned her about it and still got no response.

I was wondering what this all could mean, is it possible for a tulpa to communicate what it wanted through a dream? And also, if the tulpa wrote the note saying it wasn't sentient, how would it be able to make the note?

Thanks, sorry for the long post and I appreciate any help I could get.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. kurlia

kurlia ~~~~~~ Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

It's definitely possible for a tulpa to communicate through a dream.

I'm speculating here, but maybe the first parts of her that formed were love for you and a desire to communicate with you, which could have then showed up in your dream as a note without her directly writing it. Or maybe she just didn't realize at the time that being able to write a note meant she was sentient, even though it seems obvious to you.

Or it could be something else, I don't really know.

No matter the case, good luck, and treat her well!