A Note I Found in a Dream

Discussion in 'Tulpamancy Discussion' started by Dylann, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Dylann

Dylann New Member

Pronouns:
    He/Him
    Hi! I'm Dylann!

I am new here and discovered tulpamancy about 2 weeks ago, but only started the creation process a couple days ago. I just have question about something that happened last night. I did a 40 minute session of active forcing where I told my forming tulpa, Nova, about how she was a tulpa and that I was the host and why I was creating her and all that. Then I started talking about how I really hope that we could be friends and partners and I suddenly started giggling at nothing. I am pretty sure that is a good sign and so I said farewell and went to sleep after a little while.

That night I had a dream I walked up to a wooden desk in a cottage and on the desk there was a note that said "I am not sentient yet, but I still love you."

I woke up and completely forgot about that dream but I did some active forcing where I decided to work on the wonderland with Nova. I kept on asking for opinions but I got no answers and so I decided to create a house for her. My first thought was to make a little wooden cottage in the forest and after creating it we walked inside to talk. I saw the same desk as in my dream and suddenly remembered the note. The note wasn't there but I questioned her about it and still got no response.

I was wondering what this all could mean, is it possible for a tulpa to communicate what it wanted through a dream? And also, if the tulpa wrote the note saying it wasn't sentient, how would it be able to make the note?

Thanks, sorry for the long post and I appreciate any help I could get.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. kurlia

kurlia ~~~~~~ Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

It's definitely possible for a tulpa to communicate through a dream.

I'm speculating here, but maybe the first parts of her that formed were love for you and a desire to communicate with you, which could have then showed up in your dream as a note without her directly writing it. Or maybe she just didn't realize at the time that being able to write a note meant she was sentient, even though it seems obvious to you.

Or it could be something else, I don't really know.

No matter the case, good luck, and treat her well!