a few questions

Discussion in 'Beginner and Creation Help' started by TheSoundOfACrescendo, Dec 15, 2017.

1. TheSoundOfACrescendo

TheSoundOfACrescendo New Member Tulpamancy System

Pronouns:
    He/Him, They/Them
    1. I've been going through a lot of emotional turmoil lately. I didn't create my tulpa - her name is Blue, by the way, she's not vocal yet - to be a crutch, and I feel bad subjecting her to all that I'm going through. I feel bad when I break down and cry, I don't want that to hurt her in any way.
    2. When I force in my wonderland - am I meant to see things in a certain point of view? It switches; when I'm examining her or holding her close it's first person, but talking to her and doing personality development is in third.
    3. Sometimes I visualize her in my mind by accident - it just happens randomly, sometimes with expressions or reactions to what I've just said. I'm very early on in this, but I do believe this could be her - does anyone else experience this?
    4. I've asked this elsewhere, but do you all think it's okay to fall asleep while forcing? Usually I talk to Blue until I fall asleep, or work on her physical traits with her until I fall asleep.

Thanks for reading! Hoping to get responses soon.

2. The Quandary

The Quandary Colors and Contrast Administrator Moderator Mixed-Origin System

[Capella]

1. Life happens. It's impossible and unrealistic to be happy all the time, and a healthy friendship will involve people being honest about their downs as well as their ups. Just so long as you're not putting the burden on her to make you happy again and are taking your own steps to resolve whatever's getting you down, respecting her boundaries if she's ever unable to be present for you, and providing her support in return for her own down days, I think you're fine.
    2. Either view is fine.
    3. This is a common way that we communicate. Why not ask her if it's her? You said she isn't vocal yet, but there's more ways than words she can use to talk to you. If you don't get a response, I'd say assume it's her anyway.
    4. Absolutely. The whole "falling asleep while forcing will expose your tulpas to ~the horrors of the subconscious~" is yet another old wives' tale from the early days of the community. At worst, it's just annoying.