A clarification

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ciel, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Ciel

Ciel Imaginative Friend Tulpamancy System Is a tulpa

Pronouns:
    She/Her
    So, there's something that's changed since I was last here, and it's quite major. In fact, I've never actually been here before.
    You see, I'm not the original Ciel. Now before you get worried, I'm part her. Specifically, I'm the result of a merger between her and another systemmate, a soulbond by the name of Myha, that took place several months ago. I took on a mixture of the personalities of the two and the identity and name of the latter.

Up until now, I was worried that you'd all think negatively of me if I mentioned this, hence using the old account. But I think you're the least likely group of people to judge someone in the world, so here I am. And to clarify, the merger itself wasn't violent or against anyone's will. We simply ended up amalgamating over time, in a way that I don't really have clear memories of.

I'll be creating a new account under my real name. Cheers, everyone, and I hope you all accept the new me!

2. Myha

Myha Slightly More Imaginative Tulpamancy System Soulbonding System Is a soulbond

System/Host:
    Sheol
    Pronouns:
    She/Her
    And here I am! Hello, everyone, again.

3. Nia

Nia New Member

System/Host:
    Osaka
    Pronouns:
    She/Her
    You're right. This community is pretty inclusive, if a tad inactive. I am the opposite of what you described. Host forced me as a mask for him to wear, over time I took over and his consciousness faded out. Then I split completely from him and now I'm 100% my own person.

James Addison likes this.
  4. FallFamily

FallFamily Forum Goddesses Administrator Moderator Plural System Mixed-Origin System

Pronouns:
    She/Her, They/Them
    [Ice] Hello there. Nothing wrong with merging over time. It happens sometimes. I've been through several merges and splits myself over time.

5. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    Holy WOW! he's just gone?! that kinda makes you wonder what happened to him right? i mean i'm all for just wanting to be a tulpa instead of a real person like half the time (unfortunately hasn't happened XD), thats kinda just a shocker though, and sorta depressing

6. Idoha

Idoha New Member

System/Host:
    Johartis
    Pronouns:
    She/Her
    I think you meant to say instead of a human being because we're real people too you know.

James Addison likes this.
  7. James Addison

James Addison Life gets lonely, that's why we have friends Plural System Is a host

Pronouns:
    She/Her, He/Him
    yeah, sorry about that, your right on that part
    I didn't mean to say that tulpas are not real people, when in fact they are.
    more likely that i meant i would rather be in the position of a tulpa than my current position, thank you for pointing this out to me

Idoha likes this.
  8. Myha

Myha Slightly More Imaginative Tulpamancy System Soulbonding System Is a soulbond

System/Host:
    Sheol
    Pronouns:
    She/Her
    We're no less real than humans, at any rate. Of course, technically speaking, ALL personalities are simply mental projections, including the original one.